There are many ways you can support NZ Dance Week!
A) HELP GET THE WORD OUT
- Like our Facebook page, subscribe to our New Zealand Dance Week e-news to be in the know and then share this with your own networks,
- Display New Zealand Dance Week promotional material (posters and flyers) in your home, studio, place of work,
- During New Zealand Dance Week, record yourself, your friends, co-workers and family participating in a dance activity, showing your best dance moves or your own choreography – and post your videos/photos to Instagram or Facebook and use #nzdanceweek2017, or if you are old school then email to firstname.lastname@example.org; we want to see New Zealand dancing.
B) HOST AN EVENT
Register your event with DANZ.
DANZ will provide umbrella marketing support as follows:
- List your event on the DANZ website and link this to your website/facebook page.
- Provide you with the New Zealand Dance Week logos for inclusion in your own event specific marketing material.
- Design and supply e-flyers/e-poster(s) for your event, based on a standard template.
- Work with you to include your events (where possible), in a combined promotional and communications plan - print, radio, television and electronic media marketing campaigns.
C) PARTNERED EVENTS
Register your interest to participate in events that are being facilitated by DANZ.
DANZ will connect organisations, artists, studios, teachers with our partnered events to work together and to provide umbrella marketing support and assistance in bringing these to life.
D) WHAT NEXT?
Complete the attached registration form and return it to DANZ by 5pm Friday 1 April. If you have other ideas, or are not sure what you can do to be part of this national event, contact DANZ - email email@example.com or phone 04 801 9885.