The Caroline Plummer Fellowship in Community Dance 2020
Mon 18 Mar 2019, 12:00 am
Sat 01 Jun 2019, 05:00 pm
University of Otago
Applications close 1 June 2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS:
Applications must include your curriculum vitae, a description of your proposed dance project (no more than five pages in length) and an online video clip link (e.g. YouTube) of yourself talking about your project.
Please apply via the Recruitment System. We encourage all documentation to be submitted via this system, the following file formats are accepted for attachments:
• Word (.doc/.docx)
• Word Perfect (.wpd)
• Excel (.xls/.xlsx)
• Rich Text Format (.rtf)
• Portable Document Format (.pdf)
You may attach up to 10 files, and each file must not exceed 1.5 Mb.
This should be a clear description of your proposed dance project, in no more than five pages, which:
• Takes into consideration and incorporates the dance values espoused by Caroline Plummer;
• Shows how the project will benefit the participants and/or the community at large;
• Provides evidence that the project will respect and respond to the needs of the participants;
• Shows how the project will benefit and lift the profile of the Fellowship and the University;
• Indicates what media exposure/publications are proposed; and
• Sets out a realistic budget and an achievable timeline.
Please provide a link to an online video clip of you talking about your project. The clip is not to be edited, and should be no more than five minutes in length. For instructions how to upload a YouTube video clip, refer:
How to upload a video clip to YouTube
Please provide the names and contact details of two referees.
Examples of work practice or experience are not required and will not be reviewed by the selection panel.
Applications close on Saturday, 1 June 2019.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
If you have any questions about the application process please contact the Recruitment Team on (03) 479 8275 or via email: email@example.com
If you have any queries about the Fellowship please email: firstname.lastname@example.org