Trigger Dance Workshop - Auckland
Sat 01 Sep 2018, 09:00 am
Sun 02 Sep 2018, 05:00 pm
113-115 Wellesley St West
TRIGGER DANCE WORKSHOP:
Saturday 1 - Sunday 2 September, 9am-5pm
For: ages 12-18 with dance studio and/or NCEA dance experience
Learn: develop your contemporary dance technique, choreographic, improvisation and contact partnering skills in a fun and supportive environment. Learn from two of New Zealand's top contemporary dance teachers and choreographers!
Registration fee: $150 per student, places strictly limited*.
* We offer 2 full hardship scholarships for each workshop. To apply for a hardship scholarship please register as normal and then email us with a maximum 200 statement explaining your circumstances, why you want to participate in Trigger workshop and how you anticipate the workshop will benefit your dance development.
PRIVATE/SMALL GROUP DANCE COACHING:
Friday 31 August/Saturday 1 September/Sunday 2 September various times
For: ages 13-18 with dance studio and/or NCEA dance experience. Receive specialised one on one coaching session with Sarah or Sarah on either:
- Contemporary/ballet/jazz competition dances
- Contemporary/ballet/jazz exam work (any syllabus)
- Own choreography (NCEA or competition work)
- Audition preparation/mentoring
Registration fee: $100 per hour, or $80 per hour if doing the weekend workshop (places strictly limited). Or book a two hour session with up to 6 people for $150.
To register go to: www.triggerdance.com