School Administrator - New Zealand School of Dance
This event has expired.
Thu 04 Apr 2019, 10:00 am
Mon 15 Apr 2019, 05:00 pm
Te Whaea National Dance and Drama Centre
11 Hutchison Rd Newtown
Applications close 15 April
The New Zealand School of Dance is one of the Southern Hemisphere’s leading dance training institutions, preparing students for professional careers in classical ballet and contemporary dance. We currently have a total of 104 domestic and international students.
We are seeking an experienced administrator for our School office to maintain student records, liaise with government agencies (NZQA, TEC, Ministry of Education), manage audition applications, enrolment and graduation procedures, and perform other general administrative tasks. This is a permanent, full-time position (40 hours per week) based in Wellington.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• An organised and successful approach to prioritising and meeting deadlines
• Excellent computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets and use of databases
• Ability to work independently and to use initiative
• Familiarity with invoicing and accounts receivable
• Knowledge or experience in the tertiary sector or educational institution (preferable).
Your personal qualities should include:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Self motivation
• Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
• Proactive and productive team attitude
• Mature, positive outlook with a strong work ethic.
Applicants for this position must be legally entitled to work in NZ on a permanent basis.
The job description for this full-time position can be downloaded from the NZSD website (www.nzschoolofdance.ac.nz)
Completed applications, including cover letter and CV, should be received by email at close of business on 15 April 2019. Email completed applications to: email@example.com
Please direct enquiries to Anita Lowcay at 381 9226 or Moira Broughton at 381 9253.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa