We are looking for someone to step into this role until the end of 2021, to build on the existing network of supporters and to grow this group as we head into one of the biggest and busiest periods for the company in decades.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Working to ensure that all parts of the business align with, and reinforce, ADT’s strategic planning
- Delivering a framework for improved decision-making through ongoing data-driven analysis and critical reflection
- Developing and maintaining ADT’s suite of philanthropy programs, supporting both the artistic program and key projects
- Consolidating ADT’s suite of corporate partnerships, enhancing ADT’s relationship with new and existing partners
- Identifying potential supporters and implement cultivation strategies
- Managing all Development communications and events
About Australian Dance Theatre:
Australian Dance Theatre (ADT) was established in 1965 by Elizabeth Cameron Dalman with the founding aspiration of ‘expanding the boundaries of dance’; this still holds true today. ADT remains committed to being a dance company of and for South Australia, and to perform on stages around Australia and the world. Since 1999, ADT has been under the artistic direction of Garry Stewart and over that time has become renowned for creating works inspired by imagination and technical innovation.