Dance Studio Marketing Management Role
Sun 22 Sep 2019, 12:00 am
Thu 31 Oct 2019, 05:00 pm
ABOUT NEVERLAND STUDIOS
Neverland Studios is a leading Auckland based dance school which runs classes out of two locations - Albany and Howick.
Neverland is looking for a 'part time' team member to move our marketing to the next level. We are currently in the on boarding stages with Hype + Dexter (marketing software company) who you will communicate with in regards to different campaigns.
Neverland Studios Marketing Role
- The person in this role will oversee new, fresh and fun campaigns from beginning to end.
- They will work alongside our current content creator and Hype + Dexter to analyse data to identify and define audiences and the efficiency of future campaigns.
- They will devise and present new ideas and strategies to the directors on a regular basis.
- Flexible time, structure and place of work - Approx 10 hours per week.
IS THIS YOU??
- Are you a current or recent graduate and want to kick start your career in a fun and fast moving business?
- Would you like to join a close knit management team that encourage fresh and fun ideas?
- Are you great at thinking outside the square?
- Are you ready to independently grow and implement marketing strategies within a company new to you?
- Are you passionate and full of energy?
- Do you have a great eye for design and trend driven marketing?
- Are you super comfortable with online marketing strategies and systems ie Facebook, Instagram, SEO and Google analytics.
TOP THREE QUALITIES WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Dance background / involvement
- Knowledge/background in Social Media Analytics, Social Media Advertising, Website editing and design.
- Has their finger on the pulse in regards to how to market to Mums, Dancers and Teens in a trend driven way.